Hours & Fees
- All county parks are open daily 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Beaches are available at Fish Lake County Park and Checkerboard County Park
- Swim areas are open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
- Opens daily at 6:00 a.m., except for boat launching which opens at 5:00 a.m.
- The parks close daily at 10:00 p.m.
- There are NO lifeguards on duty at any of the Chisago County Parks.
- All guests swim at their own risk, don't swim alone.
Park Ranger Hours
- Park Rangers are on duty at Fish Lake County Park from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
Boat Launch Hours
- A boat launch is available at Fish Lake County Park
- The boat launch at Fish Lake County Park is open daily during boating season from 5:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Park Office Hours
- Chisago County's Park Office is located at 38871 7th Avenue in North Branch and is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., unless all park staff are out in the field.
- All vehicles entering Fish Lake County Park on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays require a permit from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
- Vehicles permits are NOT required at Checkerboard County Park, Dennis Frandsen County Park, Kost Dam County Park or Ki-Chi-Saga County Park.
- Daily Permit per Vehicle: $3
- Season Permit per Vehicle: $20
- Bus Permit: $15