Hours & Fees
- All parks are open daily 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Beaches are available at Fish Lake Park and Checkerboard Park
- Swim areas are open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
- Opens daily at 7 a.m., except for boat launching which opens at 5 a.m.
- The parks close daily at 10 p.m.
- There are NO lifeguards on duty at any of the Chisago County Parks.
- All guests swim at their own risk, don't swim alone.
Park Ranger Hours
- Park Rangers are on duty at Fish Lake Park from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
Boat Launch Hours
- A boat launch is available at Fish Lake Park
- The boat launch hours at Fish Lake Park is open daily during boating season from 5 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Park Office Hours
- The county's Park Office is located in North Branch and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., unless all park staff are out in the field.
- All vehicles entering Fish Lake Park on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays require a permit from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
- Vehicles permits are NOT required at Checkerboard Park, Dennis Frandsen Park, Kost Dam Park or Ki-Chi-Saga Park.
- Daily Permit per vehicle: $3
- Yearly Permit per vehicle: $20
- Bus Permit: $15
- Park shelter reservation fees are $60 for county residents and $75 for non county residents per shelter on weekends and holidays.
- Weekday park shelter reservation fees are $35, excluding holidays.