Referral Procedures

Parents & Guardians
Parents / guardians may contact the Chisago County Intake Unit at 651-213-5600.

Community Professionals
Other community professionals can refer children for developmental disabilities (DD) case management services by discussing the proposed referral with the child's parent(s) / guardian and obtaining a signed consent for release of information. 

Send a copy of the signed release form and a written statement that contains identifying information, recognized concerns, and any other pertinent information by faxing 651-213-5686, or mailing to:
Chisago County Intake Unit
313 N. Main St.
Room 239
Center City, MN 55012